PHOENIX EXTREME DUI LAWYER
Former Police Officer
Former DUI Prosecutor
Twenty Years Defense Experience
Raymond A. Kimble is a former police officer and DUI prosecutor who has been defending clients charged with Extreme DUI for the past twenty years. Mr. Kimble has a working knowledge of all the city, justice and superior courts in Arizona, can effectively evaluate your particular situation and provide the best possible defense strategy. Mr. Kimble is able to expose weaknesses in a prosecutor's case and consistently resolves Extreme DUI charges with the least amount of jail time, fines, and other penalties. Attorney Raymond Kimble will fully investigate your case with the goal of achieving a dismissal or reduction of Extreme DUI charges. Mr. Kimble has also successfully defended many DUI cases at trial. Attorney, Raymond Kimble represents individuals throughout the State of Arizona and in particular Maricopa County and Pinal County who are facing charges of Extreme DUI.
Extreme DUI Defined:
Arizona Revised Statutes § 28-1382(A)(1) states an individual can be charged with an Extreme DUI if they drive or are in actual physical control (APC) of a motor vehicle and have alcohol concentration of .150 or greater within two hours of driving.
Extreme DUI Penalties
Extreme DUI in Arizona is a class 1 misdemeanor. A first offense, Extreme DUI can result in a mandatory sentence of at least 30 days jail. Additionally, a first-time extreme DUI offender faces all of the following penalties:
- A fine up to $250,
- An additional assessment of $250,
- Performance of community service or community restitution,
- Completion of an approved alcohol or drug education program,
- A $1,000 assessment to be deposited in the state prison construction and operations fund,
- A $1,000 assessment to be deposited in the public safety equipment fund
- A driver's license suspension of at least 90 days,
- Mandatory installation of an ignition interlock device for at least eighteen months
- If a person has a prior DUI conviction within the last seven years, the minimum jail time for an Extreme DUI rises from 30 days to 120 days.
Protect Your Future!! Call (480) 833-8613
Undoubtedly, the potential for an Extreme DUI conviction is dependent on the specific facts of your case. That is exactly why you should choose a qualified expert in the field of Arizona DUI law with a proven track record of success in defending DUI cases. Attorney Raymond Kimble will have a clear understanding of all the circumstances in your case, along with the knowledge and skill to reach the best possible outcome for you. Mr. Kimble will truthfully explain what you are facing while making his expertise and experience available to you in the form of advice, defense and encouragement.