ARIZONA CHILD PORNOGRAPHY LAWYER
A person commits sexual exploitation of a minor by knowingly:
- Recording, filming, photographing, developing or duplicating any visual depiction in which a minor is engaged in exploitive exhibition or other sexual conduct.
- Distributing, transporting, exhibiting, receiving, selling, purchasing, electronically transmitting, possessing or exchanging any visual depiction in which a minor is engaged in exploitive exhibition or other sexual conduct.
Penalties for Child Pornography:
There is no place within the country in which possessing or distributing child pornography is considered legal. However, the State of Arizona has enacted the harshest penalties in the nation for those convicted of possessing or distributing child pornography. Law enforcement and prosecutors alike are now relentlessly going after individuals they believe are engaged in this type of activity. If you are convicted of possessing, producing or distributing child pornography, the penalties are huge. Specifically, each individual photograph or video found in your possession carries a penalty of between 13 and 27 years in prison. If you are being investigated or have been charged with child pornography, you must contact an attorney immediately. Attorney Raymond Kimble has successfully represented many individuals throughout Arizona over the last twenty years who have been charged with child pornography offenses.
Defenses to Child Pornography Charges in Phoenix:
An attorney such as Raymond Kimble, who is experienced in defending child pornography charges, can recognize and assert a number of defenses which can aid in achieving a favorable outcome. Some possible defenses include, but are not limited to:
- Showing that a person did not knowingly possess, receive or access the child pornography images
- Arguing that the search warrant utilized by police to access a client's computer was invalid or defective
- Showing that the child pornography was inadvertently accessed by the user of a computer
- Arranging personal or psychological testing to illustrate that a client is not pre-disposed to access or possess child pornography
Protect Your Freedom!! Call (480) 833-8613
Attorney Raymond Kimble has unique experience in that he is a former police detective and felony prosecutor with over twenty years defending child pornography cases. Ray Kimble has a complete understanding of both sides of the law and will provide an aggressive and hard-hitting defense.
With a seasoned Tempe criminal defense lawyer on your case, you will have your rights protected as your attorney fights to secure a favorable outcome on your behalf. Attorney Raymond Kimble has successfully represented numerous individuals throughout Arizona over the last twenty years who have been charged with child pornography.